Stacked Flower Card 3
- SVG - For use with Cricut Design Space, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Inkscape and more.
- DXF - For use with the Silhouette Studio (the free, basic version).
- EPS - For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- PNG - High resolution, 300dpi file with transparent background.
- PDF - For printing and cutting out shapes by hand. Formatted on several sheets on standard letter sized paper.
Due to the nature of digital products, unfortunately there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please be sure you know how to save, open and use digital files with your cutting machine before purchasing.
Purchasing this file includes a PERSONAL USE license. If you wish to make and sell greeting cards using this digital cut file, select one of the Commercial License options available in the drop down menu.
For more information on Licensing, click here.
YOU MAY NOT share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file or any part of this digital file in any format or any way.
For HELP with downloading digital files, click here.
For assembly instructions, click here.
Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files with your Cricut:
Check out my blog at thebeardedhousewife.com for tons of tutorials on how to use SVG files like these to make your own apparel, cards, and gifts with your Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine.