Green Beer Insert Card
Create fun insert cards, on your Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore Air 2, or Cricut Maker, using this Green Beer Insert Card Cut File and the draw function of your cutting machine!
The card itself is square, measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches. The envelope is also included in the download.
You will receive this file in the following formats: SVG, DXF, EPS, PNG, and PDF. See below for a brief description of each file format.
No physical item will be mailed to you.
- SVG - For use with Cricut Design Space, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Inkscape and more.
- DXF - For use with the Silhouette Studio (the free, basic version).
- EPS - For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- PNG - High resolution, 300dpi 8.5 x 11" file with transparent background.
- PDF - For printing and cutting out shapes by hand. Formatted on several sheets on standard letter sized paper.
Due to the nature of digital products, unfortunately there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please be sure you know how to save, open and use digital files with your cutting machine before purchasing.
Use of this file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
YOU MAY NOT share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file or any part of this digital file in any format or any way.
See my blog post here for a full tutorial on how to make your own St. Patrick's Day Insert Cards.
To make the Cricut Joy version, follow the steps laid out in my tutorial here.
For HELP with downloading digital files, click here.
Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files with your Cricut:
Check out my blog at thebeardedhousewife.com for tons of tutorials on how to use SVG files like these to make your own apparel, cards, and gifts with your Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine.