Dinosaur Valentine Coloring Card
- SVG - For use with Cricut Design Space, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Inkscape and more.
- DXF - For use with the Silhouette Studio (the free, basic version).
- EPS - For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- PNG - High resolution, 300dpi 8.5 x 11" file with transparent background.
- PDF - For printing and cutting out shapes by hand. Formatted on several sheets on standard letter sized paper.
Due to the nature of digital products, unfortunately there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. Please be sure you know how to save, open and use digital files with your cutting machine before purchasing.
Purchasing this file includes a PERSONAL USE license. If you wish to make and sell greeting cards using this digital cut file, select one of the Commercial License options available in the drop down menu.
For more information on Licensing, click here.
YOU MAY NOT share, sell, copy, or otherwise distribute this digital file or any part of this digital file in any format or any way.
- Once the file has been downloaded and unzipped, import into Cricut Design Space and ungroup the design.
- Highlight the image group and flatten.
- Select the score line and change the operation to score.
- Highlight the card group and attach.
- Follow the steps in Cricut Design Space to complete the cuts.
- Once cut, assemble by gluing the image to the card blank.
- Fold the score lines for the crayon holders and insert two crayons through the holes.
For HELP with downloading digital files, click here.
Check out my blog at thebeardedhousewife.com for tons of tutorials on how to use SVG files like these to make your own apparel, cards, and gifts with your Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine.